My journey of weight loss

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank You!


So, many thanks for your posts...i've looked at Wendies plan and I think I am going to give it a go. Seeing as I only had my WI yesterday I can start on day 2 becuase day 1 is a low day. so according to WW I get currently 31 points...seems sooo very high to be but ok... therefore i guess i go by the following

• Day 1 - 31 points
• Day 2 - 36 points
• Day 3 - 32 points
• Day 4 - 46 points Super High Day (SHD)
• Day 5 - 31 points
• Day 6 - 35 points
• Day 7 - 33 points

the only question i have is becuase this plan goes by diff figures than current ww stats do i go by my weight or by the points i am supposed to have? for today i am going to assume points. so the above.. the only problem i can see is how i am supposed to get to the 46 points when there are days i cant even eat the 31 i am supposed to...

And I think like many of you I am going to start posting what I am eating for the day. so as of right now...
Todays Goal: 36

Brunch:
French toast 3 slices - 11pts
Syrup - 4pts
water- 0pts

Diner:
M&M Stuffed Turkey 250g - 5.5pts
Corn 2/3cup - 1.5pts
Cheddar Broccoli rice 1 cup - 6pts
Milk 2% 2cups - 5.5pts
Snack:

Breyers 100cal chocolate fudge brownie ice cream - 2pts (yummy)
Total Points: 35pts

I gotta find more points to eat... so maybe a snack between now and diner.... guess tomorrow i am going to have to eat a real breakfast and lunch if i am going to make this whole points target.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ood Morning
way to go on trying something new but still sticking with the plan, I'll be keeping an eye on your progress Good Luck :)

Amanda said...

when i did wendie i didn't go by my weight, i went by the points i was currently using. i don't know what others do, that's just what i felt like doing. i hope it works for you. as to getting more points in, just have milk or juice instead of water at meals or add some high point snacks in between meals, or better yet... go out for dinner!!!!