My journey of weight loss

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

sunny day but bad day


So its rather nice out today...gonna go for a walk tonight with the puppy i think... a rather crappy end to my day though I found out that I got laid off from my job becuase sales arent going so well and they have to cut back on hours. So now I dont know what I am going to do for money and I have to worry about school tuition for May..aggg... as for my meals today

Lunch:

leftovers mmmmmm...


Curry Chicken Sauce 1 cup - 10pts
white rice 1 cup - 4pts

Diner:

Roast Beef 4oz - 6.5pts

Green Peas 1/2 cup - 0.5 pts

Mashed Potatos 1 cup - 4.5 pts


total 25.5


dont know if i can get up to the 31 i am supposed to eat today... I dont want to start to binge on crap and I might if I start to eat now with how my days ending.


tomorrow is my large day for eating...somehow 46 pts ya right... we'll see




2 comments:

Amanda said...

sorry to hear about your job, that sucks! i'm sure you'll be able to find something else. your menu looks good!

Anonymous said...

Damm sorry to hear about the job loss (the wind that closes one door opens another) you'll find something in no time. I'll send positive vibes your way :) Keep up the hard work at eating right even if you feel like taking it out with food, go for an even longer walk with puppy :)