My journey of weight loss

Friday, April 20, 2007

kinda went crazy at Diner

So today i spent the day getting my grandmothers car ready to sell. She passed away two years ago and we've not really been able to sell it. Its a 1992 mercury topaz but it has a new engine and new brakes and we finally got my close family friends daughters (twins) to buy it from us. I washed it, vaccumed it, and waxed it...plus played with the dog in the water. does that count as exercise? hmmmm... lol. I didnt make it to exercising today didnt really had the time we had to make the trip twice to get the right forms signed before transfering the papers, but tomorrow i have to help clean and move around the stuff in my mothers basement so that has to count for something right? I hope so...but i'll also take the pup for a walk too..

I was just thinking that I might test myself by going to the gym this weekend and then this evening at diner my broken toe started to throb for no goood reason.. kinda felt like it did when i was growing so i am assuming that i am having growing pains and that i might not yet be ready to go the gym...so walking it is for right now...

as for my meals for the day... kinda went crazy at diner (its a friday what ya gonna do)

lunch

Chicken Broccoli and Cheese - 7pts
Coke - 3pts

Dinner (at a greek restaurant)

Pita - 2.5pts
Hummus 1/3 cup - 3.5pts
Lamb 2.5 oz - 5pts
half baked potato - 1.5
creme caramel - 7pts
Coke - 3

Total: 32.5

so I only went over by 1.5 so thats not tooo bad i guess...right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no sweat it's only 1.5 pts...today is a new day :)