My journey of weight loss

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photos of me Then and Now

Ok so I finally got around to taking some photos of me less 37 pounds of which I started with back in November. I've clipped together two photos of me wearing the same summer outfit, the one on the left was taken tonight the other (with the lovely helmet) was taken in Aug 2006 (I dont know how much i weighed then but it was at least where I was when I started in Nov.



Oggg... Sigh I cant stand to look at this...AGGGGGG!!!!!!!



ok ok so now for a better photo...






SO this is me now... 37 less and still going...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberta
Thanks for the comments on my blog, way to go on posting your pics, that takes courage to look back, you have done amazing and keep up the great work :)

maria said...

Hey hon! Thanks for the comments over at my home.

You can totally see a change in your pics - keep it up! And keep up the blogging, I'll be sure to visit! :)

Anonymous said...

wow I can't believe that is the same person...you look amazing! (I'm from the WW boards ps lol)...the outfit also looks liek a totally different outfit!!..way to go!

Amanda said...

wow, that is quite the difference! you can really see the 37lbs gone!! way to go and keep up the great work!!!