My journey of weight loss

Monday, April 16, 2007

Sigh another weigh in

So yet again another wi comes and goes and nothing...no weight loss... this is getting fustrating. I dont know what to do... i'm exercising more, back on plan, aggggg... I'm just starting to wonder when I am going to loose something.. even one pound would be great right now. I also dont want to over do it with the exercising becuase of my foot. Right now I am just trying to stay positive about this... that i know not gaining is just as good as not loosing but I'm getting discourraged. Any ideas of how to kick this in the butt?

sigh :(

5 comments:

Amanda said...

sorry you're so frustrated! have you thought about doing wendie? i know that has worked for many people who have hit a plateau. the link to it is http://www.angelfire.com/crazy4/ahealthylifestyle/WendiePlan.html i know some people have done this and lose tons of weight. i don't know if you know what it is or not but it just distributes your flex throughout the week differently to help mix up your metabolism a bit. don't worry you'll figure it out soon! :o)

Kristen said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog :).

I agree with Amanda, maybe give wendie a try. Also, if you're exercising a lot, you might not be getting enough food on the flex plan, have you thought about core?

Just random thoughts, good luck!

maria said...

I'm with the gals - sometimes Wendie works really well for people. I don't know if you read Shaunna's blog (http://www.gottagetshrunk.blogspot.com/) but she had tremendous success with Wendie.

I'm trying Wendie this week for the first time, and keeping track of it, too - if you want to get an idea of how it works.

Just stay OP and motivated - if you're doing the right things, your body WILL clue in!

Lindsay said...

Continue to stay on Plan and dont give up! Eventually your body will come around! Definately make sure that you are eating enough if you are exercising a ton! good luck!

Anonymous said...

First do not stop the program, you are doing amazing and I understand the dissapointment, stay strong :) Try maybe writting your menu on your blog so we can see what you are eating and help you that way, try and eat more whole foods, less processed and lots of PLAIN water that always works for me, good luck :)