My journey of weight loss

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I was away.....shopping!

so i went to seattle on thursday night and it was not easy to keep up with blogging bc i was with the family doing some shopping and hanging out etc.. i knew there was a reason why i love the US, better clothes, more variety for plus size women, shoes, cheap everything! gotta love it! i came back with jeans, capris, two very cool tops and sizes in the US are so much more generious so going down a size is so great for the ego.

so i've not been the best record keeper for this trip ( i was good, but i didnt keep a tally) so I will post again tomorrow with my meals and how my WI goes. hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with your Weigh In! And COngrats on being good while away, in the past, I've not been so good at that!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your WI. I am sending skinny vibes your way :)