My journey of weight loss

Thursday, April 19, 2007

the 46 pt day

So I went out for a walk with the puppy today... that was an experience...he's learning that I walk him and not the other way around...but he almost had it by the time we got home. Maybe he will do better tomorrow. So I tried my best but I was just not able to eat the full 46 points, its sooooo much and I added on stuff at meals trying to fill it up so here it goes... and I know that I should have eaten breakfast but I just cant alway do it.

Lunch:

Shrimp 10 - 1.5pt
White Rice 1/2 cup - 2
Greek Salad w dressing 1/2 cup - 1.5pt
Tzatziki 1/4 cup - 0.5
Fruit salad 1 cup - 2pts


Diner:

Cheese Burger with bacon and bun - 14pts
Caesar Salad 1 cup - 2pts
Coke 16oz - 6pts

Dessert:

Hot Fudge Brownie - 10
Ice Cream 1/2 cup - 4

total: 43.5


Let me just say that I hope that this works or I have just packed on the pounds... thankfully tomorrow is a low day again.

2 comments:

maria said...

Why not add 2tsp olive oil to your greek salad (2pt healthy oils) or have 2.5pts worth of milk with your brownie or a little extra dressing on your salad or a handful of nuts on your brownie - 2.5 points are easy to find, and you're supposed to use all of them on Wendie!

I'm jealous looking at that brownie. ;) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

your menu looks great keep it up and enjoy