My journey of weight loss

Sunday, April 22, 2007

neven again Dairy Queen


I've come to the conclusion that the world is such that it is determined to make my weight loss impossible.

I was good today... had a cobb salad for lunch and for diner i had teriyaki chicken, scallop potatoes and water, felt good and went to dairy queen with my family... thought ok maybe i'll have something ... perhaps not the best choice because i had a peanut buster parfait and didnt have clue just how bad it was... i think that i am going to cry its 17 pts. WHY WHY WHY?. Its like lets take all the fun out of having ice cream on a summers night right? and as i look through it, even a small cone isnt worth it.

And now that i am going to post my points meal today i am ashamed to say that i had 47pts because i was stupid enough to eat the dumb ice cream. the only good thing is that by the grace of god i've not gone over my flex points but i've successfully used them all up.

i guess i fell as if i've let myself down because i wasnt thinking when i made the choice to eat the junk i did today... i really didnt think that it would be that many points? i mean who would? what an eye opener...

agg now i am frustrated and want to go run for the next hour...


lunch

cobb salad - 18pts (stupid cheese and dressing, turkey, ham etc)
coke - 3pts

diner

teriyaki chicken - 7pts
scalloped potatoes - 5.5 pts
water - 0

STUPID INDULGENCE 17PTS

total 47.5


kill me now..... :(

No comments: