My journey of weight loss

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wooo Hoo Weigh In

I had a really good weigh in today... despite the cold that i seemed to get this past week. I came down with it on wed after going into visit a school for my university course. Then came the sniffles, sore throat, and now the cough. so eating wasnt high on my priority list this week but i remembered from the last time that i was sick my body went into reserve mode when i didnt properly eat so i tried my best and was nicely rewarded.

I've lost 2 pounds this past week for a total of 26 since november. I was thrilled to get my green star today on Weight Watcher to add to my milestones and i have to loose 2 pounds this week to go over what i need to get to my 10% goal. I am so pumped so regardless of how shitty i feel right now i am going to exercise and eat well and loose those 2 pounds this week no matter what!

Thanks to all of you who commented on my last blog i really appreciated the feed back.. esp with the whole feeling better and jogging thingy...

I also noticed today as my computer screen saver was going over some photos from my mexico trip that i took in oct of 2005 and man looking at those i can see the difference. i really dont look as good as i thought i did at the time... Interesting how at that time you perceive yourself ... that you look just fine as you are. now looking back at it i see the difference. So next week when i hit the 10% milestone (notice how i didnt say if i hit it) i will take some photos and post them alongside the ones from mexico.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on the wi!!! i hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks! i love how you said "when" instead of "if" i get to 10%, you will get there next week! you've done so awesome!!! and i definitely want to see some pictures!!!

Natalie said...

Way to go - great WI! Isn't it exciting to see those pictures from your past? It helps to validate your current weight loss accomplishments.

Keep it up!

meredi said...

Yay for a great weigh-in, and yay for being able to notice a difference in yourself! Isn't it the greatest feeling? And this is just the beginning... how exciting! :) Congrats!