My journey of weight loss

Sunday, January 7, 2007

My poor new puppy

I got a phone call on friday night from a friend, he had been called by a lady who fosters pets. Some person had the nerve to abandon a puppy who cant be more than 4 or 5 weeks old in a Vancouver alley. He knew i was looking for a new puppy for my dad. We already have a large 10 year old German Shepard whos totally my dads dog and a sweetie but i fear for my dad when my dog (darth) passes away. They are very close best friends and i know with my grandmothers passing 2 years ago he feels even more attached. So i got the call and drove to vancouver that night and fell in love with this sweet face!!! i took him home and while my dad wasnt thrilled at first he is totally in love with the new guy (despite what he says lol). My dad named him Major (thats a big name for him to grow into), and we have a vets visit monday or tues... my mind is fried right now and cant remember which it is. I hope that he will be ok health wise becuase of how young he is to be away from his mom... but the vet said the food he's on right now is ok until he sees him. I tell you this puppy couldnt be smarter or sweeter. No barking, no whining, he sleeps through the night and doesnt go pee. He sits at your side when you stop walking and best of all he keeps Darth young.. he's like a puppy again himself.

I will take some photos tomorrow and post them.. along with some of darth, though tomorrow is my first day back at school so i will get them up asap.

oh yeah tomorrow is Weigh In day... i hope i've lost some of my gained xmas weight.

heres to a new week

No comments: