My journey of weight loss

Friday, January 5, 2007

I actually walked last night

So continuing from yesterday i went to the dentist (who is a close family friend i refer to as uncle) and you can tell i've not been in a while because the x-rays are all now digital and appear on the computer screen within seconds. Apparently (though i totally deny this) i've not gone in for 5 years... though as my uncle walks in and looks at the xrays he's pleased because they are looking really good. I did find out though that i have the starting of a few cavities so i have to go back and have them fixed before they get bad.

then my dad insisted that we go to Canadian Tire because it was the last day of a container sale so out we went and that ment the whole family tagged along because they wanted dinner. We went to Montanas... and i had their roasted chicken, it was soo good.

And then the min i got home because i knew i wrote here yesterday about it, i dragged my ass out with the dog for a walk. It wasnt very long because his back legs were stiff and i didnt want to push him but i still walked and gained some activity points. :) ya!

And now today is my last day at work as i head back to SFU on monday. (sad thing is of our staff of 10 i think only half remember) I've been working full time for the past year so its kinda odd to go back now, esp because it will be full time and i've not done that since i started University back in the day. I'm a little concerned about my finances because with having to work part time its going to be hard but thats why i still live at home... and thats what parents are for lol...

anyways everyone have a great friday

and a fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

good job on walking, i bet you felt awesome after! sorry to hear about the cavaties, that sucks! have a great weekend!