My journey of weight loss

Monday, February 5, 2007

Weigh In

So i was close today... i lost 2 more pounds for a total of 28... but it just wasnt enough. I must have been off in my calculations bc to reach my 10% goal i would have had to loose 2.5 so i was close but not close enough. so one more week and then i know for sure that i will be at my 10% goal. but as far as it goes, i am very please and more so because i calculated my BMI and it's improved so much !!! i was 42 and now i am 38 so thats not so shabby and to loose 28 pounds since november 7th which makes it 3 month.. not bad eh? i'm averaging 2 pounds a week... cant go wrong with that!

so i'm in my practicum right now.. one of two (this is my small one) i'm so excited! the kids i work with are great! i'm loving it! but oh the stress lol.

Oh and i am soo thrilled bc my local costco has come out with some weight watchers food and i bought this blue berry cereal which looks like a mix of rice chrispy and frosted flakes its yummy! and its only 2 pts per cup so thats just the right amount for me and breakfest bc i am so not a breaky person.

so ya i'll try and check in later this week and post an update of how my new life is going...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the wi and for getting so close to your 10%. I'm sure you'll be there next week.

Good luck!

meredi said...

Congrats on the weigh-in! I think the same thing happened to me with my 10% -- I was 0.2 lbs over or something and had to wait until the next week to celebrate. Don't worry, it will be here before you know it!

And congrats on doing soooo well -- you've come so far since November, yay! 28 pounds is amazing!

Amanda said...

i can't believe how awesome you are doing!!! you are totally kicking this ww butt!! you've lost so much in only 3 months!!!