My journey of weight loss

Monday, January 8, 2007

So totally excited right now!!!




I had my weigh in today and i lost those pestky 3 pounds i gained over xmas and to top it of i lost an extra 2 for a total of 5 lost this past week!!!... I also went out and got the exercise work out from the biggest looser with the current seasons cast and i am looking forward to trying it out tonight.



What has me even more excited right now is that i only have 7.5 pounds left until i have reached my 10% goal... this makes me want to work even harder this week to shed the pounds and get to the 10% goal....



and as promised i took some pics of the new puppy with my camera phone so i am going to post those along with a pic of my German Shepard. (who would throw this face away?) Darth and Major are soo cute together!!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow roberta, i'm so happy for you!!! i knew you'd kick those pounds butt!!!! the 10% will be here in no time! your puppy is really cute too. keep up the good work, girl!!!!

meredi said...

Wow, 5 pounds -- incredible! Congrats!

Your puppy and doggy are extremely cute. And I adore the name Major -- your dad made a great choice!

Lindsay said...

awww super cute :)