My journey of weight loss

Thursday, May 3, 2007

So ummm i've decided that i just cant fend for myself

So I still live at home right now...at least until my education is all done i just cant afford to live elseware and go to school and live and pay bills. My dads been doing Jury Duty the past 4 weeks and yesterday they were going to go be sequestered and he didnt know how many days that would take... and when he would be home. So sadly i had to call my mom up and ask her if she would feed me diner (ok stop laughing now) I know im 24 but still i hate not knowing what i am going to be doing for diner and i dont have a ton of money to buy diner stuff...

so then i talked to her again today... and she asked me if i needed to be fed again...sigh yes...yes i do... anyways so i dont know what i am eating right now... and i know that i've not written what i ate yesterday but i will post again tonight with what my meals have been for the day..

I have to run and get ready now for a photo shoot... i decided for mothers day i would go and get a group photo shoot of me and my siblings so i have to get gussied up wish me luck... we'll see how my brother does during this event.. he is a camera bug though so it might work out...wish me luck

No comments: