My journey of weight loss

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

bad evening

So my morning went well.. my first class went as to be expected and there was nothing to worry about with regards to course load, but this evenings class....it was another story and now i am totally stressing about my course load in that class. There is a bunch of reading, a mid term
( which a) i am never good at tests which arnt essay based and b) ive not had midterms since like first year) so i ended up going and getting subway for a late diner, and then ate a chocolate bar... that was not planned but i just couldnt help it.

so tomorrow i have furneral to go to at 1 and then my next evening class at 5:30, but no chocolate bar.

i dont really feel like working out the points right now, but heres what i ate today

Coffe from Tim Hortons lrg double double

Chicken breast with a thai chili sauce and baked potato

6" Buffalo Chicken Sub (subway)

chocolate bar (fruit and nut bar)

dont know how many points... too tired and stressed to really care right now...

oh well tomorrow is another day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are having a crappy day and I hope today, Wednesday, is better :P