My journey of weight loss

Saturday, May 19, 2007

And I agreed to Summer School Why?

So i'm in the second week of school and i already feel bogged down and dont know what i was thinking taking 5 classes. it seems like such a great thing at the time becuase it would be only having to take one more semester to finish my degree but now i just dont know... One class does end on june 14th so its not completly horrible but still...

And i found myself a local job.. I am working at a dollar store... its not much but the people are great... the boss is a blast... the pay is better than min wage, its close to home (great for gas) and they are really flexable to work around my school days which is really hard to find sometimes. It was my first day there today and i went on till right away.. talk about pressure... i didnt realize just how many people shop there on a sat...

Oh and i went shopping for some capris yesterday... I'VE DROPED DOWN A SIZE!!!!!!! and about time too :) i am very happy now!

anyways i've been bad becuase ive not been keeping track of my eating this week. i dont think i've been bad or eaten crap but still.... so we'll see what happens on monday... anway i have home work to go and do ...sigh!

have a great remaining weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on dropping down a size! that's awesome!

Lindsay said...

woohoo, good job on the lower pant size!
I LOVE dollar stores :)

wow 5 classes for the summer, that is quite the load, but think done a whole 4 months earlier than planned is awesome!! and i am sure that you will not regret it once its all done!