My journey of weight loss

Friday, May 4, 2007

I ran today

So, its the last weekend i have to myself before i go back to school as of tuesday.. i had to run and drop off papers at small claims court for my mom... and stopped to have some lunch with her which was nice. Then this afternoon i realized that both dogs are out of their various doggy foods, one i have to get from the vets ( the special puppy food) so it was a mad dash to the vets then out to surrey to get the other dogs food. Oh and did i mention that my puppy ate the handicap pass we have for my brother... sigh... yet another thing that he got himself into.

I went to look at muzzles for him and nothing worked... and he was being a butt in the car with the other dog, so i just gave up and went home with their foods and a new chew toy for the dog.

We went out for Japanese food tonight...it was an all u can eat but they are such small portions that i dont mind eating a few portions bc i know its not that bad...i love the teriyaki chicken and beef..oh and i meet my best and worst friend today... tempura ice cream.. its kinda like a cream puff after all is said and done... the outside is tempura batter and is slightly warm and the inside is pure yummy ice cream... thankfully only 4 small pieces per serving...

oh and then when i got home i decided i would test myself and my broken toe and go for a small run. I did that couch to 5 k week one and took the puppy with me. I;ve not done it since i started to loose the weight and had decided it would be best to wait until i had lost some pounds before starting to run. So i did it... and so far i'm not feeling too bad... and yet the puppy wouldnt stop running even after we got home... i had kinda hoped it would have tuckered him out but not much luck on that...

anyways i'm supper tired now and think i will go to bed...

as for my meals


Midday

egg salad sandwhich - 12pt


Evening

2 slices beef teriyaki - 7pt
2 slices chicken teriyaki - 6pt
1/2 cup vegetable tempura -4pt
1/2 cup cooked white rice - 2pt
Coke 3pts

total 34
goal 31

oh well....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the run! I wish I could get as motivated to do something like that!