My journey of weight loss

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Puppy Training

Today I had a one on one training session with my not so puppy any more puppy. Hes got some fear issues that we are working through and it went well. I've decided that I am going to sign up for some more classes becuase i think that it would be helpful to both of us. I didnt realize until now just how much is my fault and not the dogs... for example, He can be jumpy when i get home and i normally would walk in say hi and play with him for a few mins before continuing on... well i gather this isnt good, some domance thingy...i am supposed to not allow him to get soo jumpy by ignoring him when i get home and waiting until he calms down before i acknowledge him... thats going to be very hard for me... i love that he is soo excited to see me when i get home.


Also i got my photos back today for mothers day... i have one that i can post right now...its the nicest i think of the two, now i have to go and find a frame. and the best part is that i know she really wants to have a photo of us taken becuase she mentioned it in passing the other day to my sister. so shes going to draw one as a gag gift.. should be fun

As for my meals today...

Morning

Oatmeal - 2

coke -3

1 cup black coffee - 0

Evening


Earls 1 serving Baby Calamari - 12
Earls 1 serving Caesar Salad - 15
Subtotal - 27


Food POINTS values total used - 34...

agg school work tomorrow....sigh!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

looking good! I like the pic!!!
Good job on taking your puppy to classes, i dont have a dog, but have heard how beneficial they are :)