My journey of weight loss

Monday, February 26, 2007

When is school over again?

Sigh... i'm soooo tired school and being sick is draining me... But this week i am excited because i get to teach my first lesson plans in science. I only lost a pound though but i ate chocolate cake yesterday (i gave in) so what are you to expect right? 1 pound is nothing to be sad about bc its 34 total.. and thats what i keep looking at the total amount i have lost not what i loose each week.. and that gets me by.

Sorry i still dont have my photos up just yet... i've been soo very busy that frankly i just dont have the time to sit down and spend the time up loading my photos... though...i've started to notice a difference in my upper waiste area...but my stomach i wish would start to go away... i've not been able to exercise due to my last cold and frankly i weighed too much to really do very much with myself...so i look forward to getting back into shape over the next weeks.... actually just getting some exercise would be nice... i'll use it as my self time to get away from the stress of it all...

anyways... have a good week everyone...

No comments: