My journey of weight loss

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My first blog

I've never used a blog before, but thought that it would be a good way to keep track of things as i regain my focus for loosing weight.

I joined Weight Watchers (my second time really) on November 7th 2006 decided enough was enough and now was the time to kick my weightaholic issues. The excuse of "well i come from a family of larger people" or "It just too hard to loose weight" just isnt going to cut it anymore. I need to do this now more than ever.. i'm still young only 24.

The turning point came back in October when i feared getting on a amusement park ride for fear i wouldnt fit. That was it, i was done sitting on the sidelines.

So now i've been on the Flex Plan Weight Watchers system for a month. Managing what i eat and how much and things are looking really great i've already lost 16 pounds.

By posting here i hope to keep myself accountable, no excuses anymore just hard work and determination... i'm in it for the long run!

No comments: