My journey of weight loss

Monday, December 18, 2006

another weigh in today

Todays my weigh in day... was worried bc this past weekend i hadnt exactly stayed on the program... i went out for dinner at Red Robin had chicken fajitas and really didnt care how many points they were... i even caved and had two xmas chocolates the ones filled with strawberry cream..mmmmmm... and yet somehow i managed to still loose 3 pounds... i am one pound away from a total of 20 pounds lost since november 7th...

those who know i am on the diet say they can see a difference... i am still not seeing much but i am sure that will come when i have to go and get some new clothes... i'm hoping for at least a dress size down.

that would be really nice...

I have two xmas parties this week one on the 21st the other on the 22nd... hmmm drinking and food (lots of it and all free) this cant be good...

and my final weigh in of the year will be on Christmas day itself...lets see if santa is nice to me this year and helps me loose 2 pounds bc that would push me over 20 total lost and would achieve my goal of 10 pounds lost by christmas. we'll see

No comments: