My journey of weight loss

Friday, December 22, 2006

christmas party




Last night was one of my christmas partys, we went to Fiction on broadway, I had a yummy chicken breast with honey mustard sauce mmmmm... Then we went had to dash to the Stanley Park Train Ride. We had tix for the 9:30 run, i gather thats the last one and we were almost late but we made it. On our way back we decided to stop off for desert at Whitespot. I was really good though i didnt eat my whole Mountain Madness ( cream puffs with hot fudge) and had water instead of the usual coke, but i did splurge at diner and have two cups of red wine.




I should apoligize to any car who was behind us on burrard street last night when " all i want for christmas" by Mariah Carey came on bc we were rocking the whole suv last night as we sang along, it must have made people wonder what was going on. lol anyways here are some pics from last night as promised.




I will have another party tonight this time though, its a staff party at a yummy greek place in New West. All i can say is thank god my flex points reset on monday

2 comments:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Roberta, your stats are incredible! I can't believe how much weight you have lost! That is awesome. And your blog is so fun! Hope its okay, but I added you to my links so that I can check your blog more often!! I found you on someone else's page. Way to be a weightaholic! Shouldn't it be a weightlossaholic?? You are doing amazing!

Roberta said...

Hey! i'm happy that people enjoy what i am writing about... its crazy but i hope that as more people read my blog it makes me stay more on task. I'm thrilled that you will keep checking up on me. write me any time!